2. Click on ’LOGON’, to login. 3. The Application Type will be pre-selected. 4. Complete the Form.
Make sure to ‘Allow’ Flash if you are using Google Chrome, which will save a lot of frustration.
Select ‘Tourist Passport’.
5. Upload your ID (PDF format) – required to speed up process. 6. Make payment – required to speed up process.
R 400 Passport Fee. (Remember to keep the receipt.)
If you don’t have internet banking, you may skip this step and pay at the branch.
7. You will be offered the option to make an appointment (prepayment required) at select bank branch.
You must have a bank account with the bank, with your ID, to use their facility.
The select bank branches available will be listed. (Cape Town, Standard Bank Century City ONLY.)
You will receive an email and/or SMS. Take this with when visiting the bank branch.
Alternatively, the option to visit a Home Affairs branch.
No appointment required.
Call before to make sure they have the biometric application system, which is required for your Schengen Visa.
8. You will receive a confirmation from Home Affairs by email. 9. Visit Home Affairs or Bank Branch and remember to take:
Copy of DHA Confirmation Letter
Copy of your ID
R 400 Passport fee (if not prepaid)
Your old passport (if applicable)
10. Photo, thumbprints and signature will be processed. 11. An email and/or SMS will be sent to advise that your passport is ready for collection. 12. Collect you passport and register, with a copy of your passport, by NO LATER THAN 2 AUGUST 2019. 13. Email the a. passport fee receipt and b. your bank details to email@example.com to claim a refund.